Food Advisory Services Provides Clients with;
- Experienced managers with a pro-active, solution-focussed approach to food safety and quality management systems improvement.
- An expertise in developing effective HACCP, BRC and retailer compliant quality systems.
- Excellent knowledge of retailer specifications, associated websites and software, including: Aspect, TTL, Inspire, Enterprise and FIND.
- Versatile, efficient and focused team players with excellent people and project management skills.
- A leader who likes to bring out the best in others and develop their abilities with a passion for providing first class service.
- A service where the needs of the client are always paramount.
- A whole package compliance service if required.
Request more information to see how Food Advisory Service can help your organisation with Consulting and Technical Food Services.